Commercial, Retail & Public Sector Electrical Building Services Contractors
Bardo Electrical Ltd is one of the leading electrical contractors in South Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire, offering a complete package combining design with installation, through to maintenance, Electrical Installation Condition Reports (Periodic Inspection and Testing), including Thermal Imaging.
Since Bardo Electrical was established in 1987, it has expanded over the years to meet the growing demands of our clients. Our success comes from our clients’ recognition of the quality of our service to both existing clients and the progressively increasing and diverse client base. Whilst growing our client base, we also ensure that we develop our client support structure, enabling us to maintain our ability to deliver as promised.
Bardo Electrical Ltd - Commercial, Retail & Public Sector Electrical Building Services Contractors, including:
- Distribution Systems from the incoming power supply
- General Power
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Cable Containment
- Intruder Alarms and Security Systems including access control - partnering to provide this service when required
- Structured “Voice and Data” cabling - CAT5e and CAT 6
- Cabling for Building Management Systems
- Maintenance of electrical installation
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (Periodic Inspection and Testing), including Thermal Imaging if required.
- Low Voltage work upto 415v and High Voltage work upto 11,000v
- Generator back up services
- UPS – Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Via Partnering: Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
In House Electrical Design Service
We offer full electrical design office services:-
- Development of technical specifications for design & installation.
- Production of complete working drawings using Amtech Cable and Lighting Design software.
- We have a significant competitive advantage over many electrical contractors in that the Bardo design team works alongside our clients to develop a more detailed design specification. This results in lower cost, reduces repetition and correction work - shrinking the contract period and the project cost. Further, this process enables us to better identify and then meet, the client’s true requirements.
Bardo Apprentice – Award Winner
A Bardo Electrical apprentice was recently a winner in his stage for outstanding Apprentice of the Year.
Please see Our Staff for details.