World Wide Fire Fighting Foams & Specialist Equipment
Environmentally Effective Fire Fighting from www.3fff.co.uk
3F is a leading international company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of fire fighting foams, chemicals and equipment. With regional offices in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas, 3F work with manufacturers, businesses and fire fighting organisations all over the world to minimise risk and fire damage.
3F have built their success on a three-tiered scientific approach to managing fire risk.
- Chemical – 3F have developed a comprehensive range of fire-fighting foams and chemicals designed to combat fires every classification of fire.
- Physical – 3F engineers have created a selection of delivery systems specifically designed to tackle fires in specific locations.
- Biological – 3F fire fighting solutions minimise or eliminate the potential environmental damage that can be caused by fire and by conventional fire fighting techniques.
There is no universal solution for extinguishing fires. Different types of fire demand different responses. The challenges of house fires, chemical or electrical fires, forest fires and industrial fires, for example, each pose specific risks.
Water is still an effective method of extinguishing Class A Fires involving material such as paper, wood or textiles. Unfortunately water is not always freely available in the quantities required to safely extinguish large fires. Forest fires and heathland fires particularly may be in areas well away from a natural water source.
- 3F have developed a range of additives to vastly improve the efficiency of water in extinguishing fires. Fire fighting foams produced by 3F are designed to have a minimal environmental impact making them amongst the greenest fire fighting products on the market.
Environmentally Friendly Fire Fighting Foams and Chemicals
3F has over 20 years experience in developing fire fighting foams and chemical extinguishers. 3F sell more than 30 products including standard foams, AFFF and alcohol resistant solutions. In recent years, 3F have developed hi-ex foams and a new line of ecologically friendly foams.
- 3F cover specialist risks such as toxic gas containment, oil dispersion, coastline protection, foam breakdown, antifreeze protection, concrete expansion and particles dispersion control.
Fire Extinguishers & Fire Fighting Delivery Systems
3F engineers working with equipment specialists ABC MacIntosh have developed a range of fire fighting delivery systems designed to work in the most demanding environments.
FAS Fire Attack Systems are high pressure water & foam products that deliver foam and water at pressures up to 200 bar (3000psi) with a flow rate of 14-50 litres/min.
- The FAS Mini & the FAS Ultra are portable fire fighting systems that can be fitted to trucks or trailers
- The FAS Max is a 4×4 vehicle that can be quickly deployed in difficult terrain.
- The FAS Trakker is an off-road tracked vehicle designed for the most hostile environments.
As part of our comprehensive range of fire fighting equipment, 3F also stock and sell CDT Triton, Cameleon and Salamandre advanced foam dosing systems.
- 3F Asia have recently developed a Fire Fighting Boat product for Singapore Marina. Designed to be compact and practical, the 3F fire boat comes with an HYFLO 2000D pump, a CTD Cameleon proportioning system, super concentrate CHEMEX AFFF 1% and a monitor 2000 lpm/500 gpm.
3F provide an extensive range of HYFLO water & foam pumps capable of supplying up to 2300 litres/min at 7 Bar (100psi). 3F have foam trolleys, handy foam portable units and foam chambers.
3F have developed a range of specialised foam and water delivery lances designed to tackle fires in confined spaces such as engine compartments or penetrating hidden fires including peat fires and thatch fires.
- Another recent product developed by 3F is the ‘Hotspotter’ heat detector – an easy-to-use hand-held device designed for personal protection.
Further Information / Contact Us
Contact information for our offices in Asia, Africa and Central America can be found at www.3fff.co.uk.
Other enquiries should be directed to our UK branch at:
Unit B, 18 Brunel Road,
Earlstree Industrial Estate, Corby,
Northants, NN17 4JW, UK
+44 (0) 1536 202919
Fire Protection, Extinguishers, Risk Assessments, Accessories & Training. Electrical Fires, Fire Extinguishers and Fire Safety Training, Fluorosurfactant Free Foams, Dry Powder Extinguishers, Wetting Agents, Forest Fire Prevention & Control, Petrochemical Fires, Nuclear Safety, FAS Fire Attack Systems, CDT, Environmentally Friendly, Cost Effective
Manchester | London | Glasgow | Bristol | Edinburgh | Liverpool | Newcastle | Leeds | Durham | Peterlee | Birmingham | York | Bradford | Sheffield | Leicester | Coventry | Wolverhampton | Stoke | Derby | Nottingham | Norwich | Ipswich | Chelmsford | Cambridge | Southend | Brentwood | Basildon | Portsmouth | Exeter | Oxford | Swansea | Cardiff | Luton | Chester | Preston | Blackburn | Burnley | Northampton | Corby | Southport | North West | North East | Midlands | Sunderland | Hull | Northampton | Colchester | Margate | Ashford | Canterbury | Maidstone | Telford | Eastbourne | Brighton | Southampton | Reading | Oxford | Luton | Stoke | Plymouth | Portsmouth | Southampton | Slough | Preston | Wirral | Middlesbrough | Carlisle | Perth | Sterling | Aberdeen | Dundee